Little Bear Wheel Alignment is a full-service auto repair facility able to perform all basic maintenance and repairs including brakes, brake lines, safety checks, snow tires, tire replacement and balancing, oil changes, tune-ups, fluid replacements, preventative maintenance, and repair work (including diagnosing why that “check engine” light is on). Little Bear is also the first choice for wheel alignment and frame straightening, with decades of experience using both tried-and-true practices and state-of-the-art technology to do the job right the first time.
Wheel alignments and frame straightening are both specialties at Little Bear. Clients come from sometimes over a thousand miles away for the special knowledge and skills of the Calabro family. Antique cars can also be serviced; with extra care taken for those special projects.
Train Station drop-off and pickup
Little Bear is conveniently located near the Peekskill and Cortlandt Metro North Train Stations and has a pickup and drop-off services available with an appointment. With same-day service for most problems, customers rarely suffer the inconvenience of being without a car.
How do you know when you need an alignment?
Every wheel has camber, caster and toe angles – when they are correctly aligned, your car drives straight. When the camber, caster and toe angles are misaligned, wheel alignment problems can arise. Your vehicle can pull to the left or right or your tires can wear unevenly. At a basic level, the camber angle, caster angle and toe angle keep your tires, steering and overall vehicle driving straight and even.
- After New Tires or Suspension Work
- Motor and Transmission Work
- Steering Out of Center
- Uneven Tire Wear
- Vehicle Pulling
- Vehicle Shaking
Other Specialty Services
- Alignment: Caster, Rear Camber, Front Camber and Toe Correction. We actually measure and correct these wheel-alignment specs
- Air Conditioning and Heater Service, AC Recharge Service, HVAC system Cabin Air Filter, Radiator
- Axle: Front and Rear Axle Repair and Replacement, Straighten Axle, CV Axle or Drive Axle, Drive Shaft U-Joint, Axle U-Joint
- Brake Repair: Brake Pads, Brake Rotors, Calipers, Brake Line
- Caster, Front Camber, Rear Camber Bushings and Toe Correction
- Check Engine Light
- Cooling System and Radiator Repair
- Custom Vehicle Repair & Maintenance
- Drive Shafts Repair and Rebuild
- Lift Kit and Lowered Cars and Trucks
- Front End Work: Ball Joints, Bushings, Inner Tie Rods, Outer Tie Rods, Shocks and Struts
- Engine Diagnostic
- Fluid Service
- Frame Pull: Accident Repair, Pot Hole Damage, Curb Damage, Coordination with your Car Insurance Company to ensure repair costs are covered. We walk you through the process.
- Front and Rear Differential: Ring and Pinion Bearings, Posi and Locking, Gear Swaps, Axle Upgrades
- Leaf Springs
- Mercedes Rear Differential
- Mount and Balance Tires
- Muffler & Exhaust Repair: Catalytic Converter, Exhaust Manifold, Exhaust Gasket
- Oil Change: Synthetic Oil Change, Regular Oil Change, Mobil 1 Oil Change with Oil Fuel Filter, Engine Air Filter and Cabin Filter, Oil Pan Change
- Power Steering
- Plow Trucks: Frame Straightening, Install Plow
- Rim Repair, Wheel Repair
- Car Suspension Repair: Spring Bushings, Sway Bar Links (Stabilizer Bar), Front Tie Rods, King Pins
- Steering: Steering Boxes, Rack & Pinion, Steering Tie Rod, Idler Arm, Pitman Arm
- Serpentine Belt, Drive Belt
- Timing Belt Service
- Tires: Snow Tires, All Season Tires, Tire Repair, Tire Patch and Plug. TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System Repair)
- Tow Hitch: Have a custom Tow Hitch installed onto your car for a Bike Rack or Trailer. Perfection for the advanced Mountain Biker who likes to Ride in Blue Mountain or Bear Mountain.
- Wheel Bearing and HUB Assembly
- Winch Installs on Jeeps and 4×4’s
Drive Shafts Repair and Rebuild
Call us 914-737-1282 for more information on rebuilding your Drive Shaft.
North East Off-Road Driving: Do you have a Jeep, 4WD SUV Sport Utility Vehicle?
They have certified trainers that can take you Off-Road Driving at North East Off-Roads Located in Ellenville, NY.
Related Keywords: Car Repair Shop, Full Service Auto Repair, Automobile Repair Shop, Car Tune Up Shop, Car Maintenance Shop, Auto Maintenance Shop, Local Auto Repair, Auto Repair Shop